Early resuscitation can improve survival rates by up to 60%. This online course is for anybody, trained or untrained, who wishes to feel more confident in dealing with a collapsed adult or child. Please note that the online course does not qualify its users to carry out either of these tasks without further practical training.
- Know how to assess the collapsed victim
- Learn how to perform chest compression and rescue breathing
- Know how to deal with a person who is choking
- Be able to place an unconscious person in the recovery position
- Understand your legal obligations under the first aid regulations